Friday, March 4, 2011

At What Bmi Are You Anorexic

Roger Ponte - O Helga Natt (O Holy Night)




RogerPontare ( Örnsköldsvik , October 17 1951)
is a singer Swedish .
young when he was a member of the group St. Pauls and then the group symphonic rock, Nebula. Soon after, he moved to Stockholm worked at various clubs and was a drummer in various groups.
His big opportunity came when played Judas in the musical "Jesus Christ Superstar" . Later winning Melodifestivalen 1994assieme to Marie Bergman represented his country at Eurovision that Tenen to Dublin. Their song "Stjärnorna" ("The Star") was awarded the thirteenth.
In 1999 returned to Melodifestivalen with "Som Av Is" ("As the ice"), finishing fifth. In 2000 was luckier, he won again, and represented the Sweden, dressed as a Viking, which was held at Eurovision just Stockholm with "When Spirits Are Calling My Name" . This song is the English version of "När Vindarna Viska Mitt namn" and was ranked seventh.
His most recent albums are "I Vargens Spar and " Den Stora Friheten ".
You may wonder why I have decided to publish a Christmas carol so out of time, but regardless of that for me it's Christmas every day, when I think of Jesus, I must say that this Swedish singer (Her name is pronounced Rogar Bridge) I discovered in Norway, as well as the Arctic Circle, it is little known in Italy. It 's a real shame, because I think that has a beautiful voice! Here, when I speak of talents that God gives us free, not only to us personally, but to our neighbor, and there is a gift, I can only thank him with all my heart. Through art, in all its forms, we can understand how generous the Lord. Roger is a giant, now also very fattening (young Pavarotti Viking) but his voice remains unchanged over time. I recommend you take a ride on youtube and listen to other songs such as "When Spirits Are Calling My Name" (When spirits call my name) and Stjarnorna (stars) where she performed a duet with Marie Bergman, so that you can fully appreciate the breadth of her voice. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment