Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hiding Pipes Behind Pedestal Sink

February 11, 2011 - Apparition LOURDES TERESA OF AVILA


PREDICT rambling


Virgin, this morning I preached
forgetting the clock for the heat ...
spoke of the simple girl
you didst visit to Lourdes ...
unconsciously recreated the tone
first astonishment and fear
before that smile in the cave ...
But then only the triumphant joy!
Even under the pressure of questions
smart this heart does not waver
and repeat all the promise
yet to return to that cave!
How much, Queen so graceful,
still having to ask the name ...
Yet if you want to be born the chapel
in this holy place, you must tell me
something that will convince my pastor!

Why become sad? Dismayed
perhaps the audacity? You know I do not need
call you a name ... The only look
pours so much thrill in my heart!
"I am the Immaculate Conception"!
I repeat the words with stubborn
tenacity in fear of forgetting
breathless and I go to my church
shot in the face to the parish priest of that name
that sounds so hard to my lips ...
Why is bleaching her face to the priest?
What lies in the lap of words?
I feel that in your heart all at changed!
Maybe would not dare to cry ...
before me, the unconscious messenger
of events that will change history!

(12.08.1998 Fukuoka), Father Nicholas Galen
My dear friend, Father Nicola OCD, who was a missionary in Japan many years, I was gratified by this beautiful poem in honor of the encounter between the Virgin (Immaculate Conception) and Bernadette Soubirous, and I can not keep it for myself, for this reason the public on these virtual pages, to be able to enjoy my faithful readers. Thanks P. Nicholas, for this touching poem!

0 comments:

Post a Comment