Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bleeding Madra Shirts

WOUND AFRICA - AFRICA THE DESPERATE

few days ago I posted a video of a song of Africa, Jammu Africa, but being part sung in the local language and partly in French, I think it enjoyed the full text of the song, to which I add the translation in Italian. Ismael Lo has recorded this song several years ago, but again very timely in these days when many countries of North Africa are in revolt. No wonder, even in Europe we have had our revolutions: the French, the Russians and even Italy was not less. We remember him in our 150 th anniversary of the unification of Italy. When people are subjected when they have no jobs and food, when realize how injustice and can not ask for a better future in peace, leaving the streets together, for social justice that have ever had. And they do so knowing that they will fall, they will die, but never dies the hope of a better world, a lasting peace that only he who respects his fellow man can get.

gent gi maa ngi Sama Yalla wonma naan ko bala May kites barsaq
But it bes bes yi Afrika du Nakki we don benn reew
Here and elsewhere we are 'children of Africa
MEM if the sky fell fighting for peace
Kon jammu Afrika moom lay Naan
Mane jammu Afrika Mooy sunu natange

Afrika aaa Afrika
aa aaa Afrika Afrika
my Africa


Yow mi man mi Nekka bittim reew Lo Maa ngi lay Naan
Ak meun your loo fa fa meun am ak noo mel ta bul fatte Afrika
Here and elsewhere the price of peace happiness
MEM if the sky wept for our brothers fighting
Kon Jammu Africa moom lay naan
Mané Jammu Africa mooy suñu natange


Africa Africa aaa aa
Africa aaa Africa mon Afrique
(BIS)

Onon Bibb Africa ngimode, ngimode liggo-the leydi but
Ngaccen hasi daagal yoo All Suren e musibaadi
Yoo All Addu jam to Rwanda
Yoo All Addu jam to Burundi
Yoo All Addu jam to Casa's
Lawol Mbignona yee

============================================== =========

translation (the first two verses are in Wolof, Pulaar is the last)

In my dream I pray God to make it happen before my death
I say "one day will come when Africa will be united "
Here and elsewhere we are 'children of Africa
MEM if the sky fell fighting for peace
So I ask for peace in Africa because with
Peace in Africa will be prosperous

Stranger, I Lo I pray
whatever your fortune and your situation not to forget Africa
Here and elsewhere the price of peace happiness
MEM if the sky wept for our brothers are fighting
So I ask for peace in Africa
because with peace in Africa will be prosperous

You African children, stand up to build our country
May God spare us the misery it brings
peace in Rwanda, Burundi,
And in Casamance on the road Mbignona !

============================================== =========
In my dream I pray to God for this to happen before I die
say, "that will happen one day Africa will be united"
Both here and elsewhere, we are children of 'Africa
though the sky fell, we fight for peace
So I ask peace for Africa
with peace in Africa because there will be prosperity
Stranger, I pray thee
whatever your fortune and your situation
not forget Africa
Here or elsewhere, peace is the prize for the happiness
Although the sky cries, we fight for our brothers
So I ask for peace in Africa
with peace because there will be prosperity in Africa
you, children of Africa, stand to build our countries
God save us by adversity
that he brings peace in Rwanda, Burundi and
in Casamance Mbignona on the road!
---------------------------------------------- ---------
Here ends the text, and I take the liberty to add:
that God brings peace to Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, and in all those countries where peace, justice, freedom and welfare have not home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment