Monday, January 31, 2011

Grecian Formula And Effexor

SANTA TERESA OF AVILA - Way of Perfection - Chapter IX THE BATTLE OF THE WOLF

CHAPTER 9
Having detached from the world, is also well off from relatives and friends will most sincere

1 - Oh, if only religious understand the damage that comes from dealing often with their relatives, as they run away!
I do not know understand what advantage n'abbiano not say in what concerns the service of God, but even as to their peace and quiet. It can not, in fact, neither should take part in their feasts, while they all suffer their trials, each of which tear tears from his eyes, and perhaps the most abundant of them. Although their gifts for the body has relieved, not so the soul that pay very dearly. You are free from this danger. Among you, having to be all together and not being allowed any private benefit, a charity that is made to enter the interest of all, and so you do not appease the concerns of parents, knowing of being catered for in common God himself.

2 I'm afraid the damage to these relationships with relatives. They can not imagine if those who know them from experience. Yet now it seems that this perfection in religious houses been put into oblivion! When we declare that we leave everything to God, really do not know what we mean when we leave the main set are relatives. But what has come to the point that the men think they lack virtue if they do not like so much and not often deal with relatives, and even afraid to say it, and attach reasons!

3 - In this house, son, you must have great care to pray a lot, as it deserves, for all our relatives, but the remainder, it must do everything possible to remove them from the mind, because they already brings us to the nature, and more strongly than other people.
As I said, I was very loved by my family, and spare them from me so much affection do not let them forget me. But here's what I noticed for my and others' experience.
I do not speak their parents: it is rare that they forget their children, and it is therefore right that when they need comfort, not treat them as foreigners. The same is true of others, especially if in doing so it does not detriment the main work of our perfection. But for the other, I can say that when I found myself among the trials, those who were not helped me. Relief that I was not the servants of God

4 - Believe me, sisters, serving the Lord as you need, you will not find the joint so devoted as those whom he will send you. I know it's true. And if on this point boaters always present, otherwise persuaded to insulting the true friend is your spouse, in a short time, credetene will bring you to freedom of spirit. Those who love you only to God there will never be less, and you can trust them more than your relatives. You'll find fathers and brothers who believe not, because they dedicate themselves to our needs only for the love of God which only await the reward and the person wants from us, seeing the poor, and unable to counter it, gets tired quickly and leaves us .
is not that they do so by all, but it is a fact that it happens routinely, because the world is always world. Do not believe those who teach you the other way trying to make you pass under. If I wanted to expose all the damage of these attacks, I stretch a lot, but as more educated people have already written enough, just what I said.
If I who am so imperfect there I see such serious dangers, what you could see the perfect?

5 - For the very fact that all the saints do not get tired of repeating and advise the flight from the world, it means that the warning is salutary. Now, what more for us to participate in the world, which is more difficult to detach it, believe me, the love for relatives. It's good to get rid of those who go away from his country, provided that is beneficial, because, in my opinion, rather than with the removal of the body, the separation is obtained joining wholeheartedly to Jesus, our Good Lord and the soul, finding in him everything, forget everything else.
As long as it is not well understood this truth will always be a great help physically stay away from relatives. You can then take place which the Lord, for us a cross where we first find a satisfaction, requires that we deal with them again.

St Teresa of Avila - Way of Perfection

0 comments:

Post a Comment